Weft Hair Extension Masterclass
Join us for a day of fun, learning and growth with our Hair Extensions Training. You'll learn how to apply our signature weft extension techniques including our Flat Track Weft and Air Weft methods.
After many requests, the Hair Candy Team is excited to be offering hair extension training around Australia!Secure Ticket
One Day Hair Extensions Masterclass
March 13th, Sydney, 2023
April 17th, Perth - Three Seventy, South Fremantle
08th May, Canberra, 2023
15th May, Adelaide, 2023
5th June, Toowoomba, 2023
19th June, Newcastle
3rd July, Melbourne VIC, 2023
17th July, Tasmania, 2023
31st July, Rockhampton, 2023
14th August, Gold Coast, 2023
Expressions of interest in your area are welcome...
What you will learn in the masterclass:
Section 1 - Hair Extensions
- Consultation to assess which extensions are most suited, along with estimating the amount of extensions required
- Preparation, sectioning and placement of hair extensions
- How to colour match clients hair, along with colouring/toning/balayaging extensions
- Proper application of hair extensions
- Cutting and Blending Techniques
- Adding volume and length, along with highlights and colour mixing
- All areas of maintenance including after care for extensions
- Background of hair, hair textures, lengths and colours available
- Styling for the perfect after shot
Section 2 - Business Growth
- Legal requirements & waivers
- Customer Care and how to creating raving customers!
- Market your business using social media, website, email marketing and collaborations with influencers & other businesses
- Build a brand that reflects you and your style
- How to handle difficult customers & complaints
- Take your business to the next level, whether thats starting a business, or opening a salon
- Build loyalty and referral programs to reward your customers & keep them coming back
Section 3 - Ongoing Support
- Continual email and phone support from our team
- Help with colour matching and colour recommendations
- Kept up to date with the latest trends and news
- Supply of premium quality hair extensions
- Trade discounts and a Wholesale Account
Previous Masterclass Students
We cover how to maximize efficiency behind the chair in both extensions and colour to ensure you are most efficient and increase your earning potential. After a quick lunch break, it's time to get hands-on and practice what you've learned. This can be done on a live model provided by you or a headblock.
Our educators will be giving you personal feedback and help throughout the afternoon to ensure you feel confident in your application and cutting skills. Before the day begins, you'll receive access to our online library of training videos that show you how to apply the extensions. We recommend watching these videos before the training to be confident in applying what you've learnt and be given direct feedback on your skills.
We pride ourselves on ensuring each student leaves the class feeling confident and ready to pursue their hair and business dreams. Spaces are limited, so to ensure you don't miss out, pop your details in the form below to receive more info.
Look and Learn Workshop
Your Education Day:
To kick off your education experience, we'll dive into the strategy behind what we do and how Hair Candy has grown to be a thriving multimillion-dollar empire. We'll take you through our best strategies for marketing and the growth of your business, no matter where you are at. You'll also learn how to create a beautifully curated Instagram feed, with steps for capturing perfect photos and creating high converting content.
You'll learn all about the Hair Extensions, what colours and textures are available and how the hair is processed. We'll also teach you how to properly consult your client, how much hair is needed and how to colour match.
Next up, our educators will be taking you through a demonstration to show how to apply our signature weft techniques. No two clients are the same, so why offer only one weft method? You will learn how to apply our OG weft method that's been tried and tested for over 10 years, the Flat Track Weft.
You'll also discover the Air Weft Technique, our newest and most undetectable method. Created by our #haircandyboss Shakira, this method hides the beads inside the weft, making it seamless and undetectable in the hair.
Our live demonstration will cover proper application, positioning of the extensions, colour matching, and making the hair extensions do the colour work. You'll also learn how to cut and blend so that your extensions look seamless every time. To help you achieve your vision, we'll show you how to style the hair extensions so you can build a beautiful portfolio of effortless-looking hair.
Full Kit Included With Masterclass
Full details in video below
Flat Track Weave Base
Air Weft Technique
No Beads Showing
“The course was great! The girls were so thorough, so patient. We really got a lot out of it. It was from start to finish - consultation, choosing the colours, down to cutting, styling and taking photos. Everything was covered. Highly recommend it!” - Toni, Hair Salon Owner NSW
“I thought the training was explained really thoroughly and easy, it wasn’t too technical and it was very hands-on. I’m going to do my first client tomorrow, and I’m definitely feeling at ease and feeling like I can actually do it!” - Holly, Hairstylist QLD
“I found that Hair Candy had the best method, when I was looking into everyone. I watched how you guys do everything and I liked it, that's why I chose Hair Candy” - Paige, Salon Owner QLD
I chose Hair Candy because I did a lot of research on places around Brisbane and Gold Coast, and found a lot of places that did training only on mannequin heads. Hair Candy was offering a live model and I felt that I was going to get the most value and hands on experience. I got a lot out of the training, it was really something out of my comfort zone. I just genuinely wanted to say thank you for your patience and your time!” - Cindy, Salon Owner QLD
Visit our website: www.haircandyaustralia.com
Call: 0452 013 153