In Salon 1:1 Training
$ 2,199.00 AUD
Join us for a day of 1:1 training at our salon!
Why should you learn Hair Extensions?First off, it’s a great way to add volume and length to give your clients the dream hair they have always wanted. It allows you to do huge transformations, or add volume to broken side pieces of hair. It’s a great way to help clients grow their hair as our extensions are non damaging and promote natural hair growth.
What does the training cover?
- Consultation, recommending products and explaining aftercare, how much hair is needed.
- Technique - starting on a head block then on a live model
- Placement to ensure maximum coverage and blend
- Colour matching and blending
- Cutting and blending natural hair into extensions
- Styling and getting the perfect after shot
- Maintaining client relationships
- How to remove and reinstall the hair
- Training manual to keep close by for quick reference
- Marketing and business development
- It’s no good knowing how to do extensions if you can’t attract clients to perform the services on. That’s why our fully comprehensive training programs cover how to grow your business and attract new clients.
- Fully customizable to learn any technique you want
- Full day with an educator to really learn in depth andbe given feedback
- Also give access to our online training videos so youcan re-watch and remember the techniques learnt
Your training includes:
- Full Kit - you’ll be ready to start doing extensions as soon as you finish your course
- Ongoing support - call for any questions whether client related, colour matching, handling complaints, marketing ideas - anything to help you grow your business.
Buy now and we will contact you to book your 1:1 training date shortly. Our 1:1 training is at our Hope Island Gold Coast salon. For more than 1 person, please contact us for prices. We are also available to travel to your salon interstate. For any questions email email@example.com